2.06.2009

Nouveau (Hen Party): Serena Gold

So most bachelorette parties consist of mojitos, an oddly disguised male stripper and a lot of dancing. I was indulging in what I call the greatest sin of the decade, Gossip Girl, when I decided that I would include this little board to my Isabel tribute. Like golden girl Serena (who is literally golden from head to toe... how the hell can one person be so wonderfully monochromatic?), Isa has many sides and one of them has a tremendous linkage to glamourpuss parties and champagne evenings. I for one think this would be a gorgeous party, the boys can crash later, but right now it's all for the girls - a fantasy party with a La Perla fashion show for the honeymoon, gold accents, decadent treats, furry rugs and an homage to Bardot and Hepburn. I suppose this is for the woman without a budget, and though these are hard times - it's still wonderful to dream big.

Wish me luck today, I'll really need it. I have to cook for the Organic Market tomorrow, then go on a little hunt for my boyfriend's phone which I lost (much to his annoyance, even if it's old and he doesn't care for it) yesterday while watching Australia. Anyway, here's today's board:

Photobucket