3.08.2009

Destination: Love in the Time of Vineyards

Instead of a Hacienda, I picked a vineyard in California for the venue of this awesome Gabriel Garcia Marquez inspired wedding. I know it's not exactly Cartagena, but what the heck - it looks pretty cool, what with the invitations from Pearl Press and everything. This wedding has much more of a color theme c0mpared to most of the ones I made before. The cover of Love in the time of Cholera and this particular invitation inspired me. I don't really know how this is coherent to most vineyard weddings, but for some reason I think it just jives. Also I really love the glass lemonade and iced tea dispensers... really summery without making simple beverages look tacky, which happens alot when you use plastic containers. More to come in the sweltering heat!

Photobucket