4.09.2009

Destination: Kahlo Mexico!

Frida Kahlo was one of the most influential painters of the 20th century and one of my personal favorites... I think she's the only person ever to make a unibrow relevant. I realize I've gotten so caught up in garden weddings (because I guess that's the norm during this season) that I forget there are other categories to fill... like a destination garden wedding! Actually it's not so much in a garden, it's more in a courtyard. My friend Nim is a really amazing artist and I was inspired to use art as a focal point after talking to her yesterday. Hopefully I can make a board for her soon! This is probably the most colorful board I've made so far and honestly i'm excited about it because I'm not so much of a super color oriented person. Anyway, enjoy la fiesta!

Photobucket