5.28.2009

Elopement: Road Trip! Nothing gets better than the original way to run off into the sunset!

I've always wanted to elope. Even before I knew I wanted a big pretty wedding, I wanted to run off with my fiance and country hop. Seeing as the big wedding idea fades as I get older, the road tripping looks very plausible. Imagine going cross country like in that movie Elizabethtown? Think of all the neat little towns you can explore along the way! Make a scrapbook with polaroid pictures and stubs or little souveniers of the sights you stopped at. Bed and breakfast inns are so underrated! They are the prettiest and most cost friendly places to relax at for the night. Not to mention some of the best homecooked meals I've had were in B&B's. Here's a little board to inspire you. Get hitched at City Hall then get to it!

Photobucket